Jan 1, 2011

Drops of Tear (talking to the soul)

We were childhood friends,
You and me,
I was always there,
to blur what you see,
Whenever you wanted,
I would, there, be.

So then why did you flee,
Away from me,
I was at your call, but you
Pulled down the screen on me..

I must now say,
that I have lost my way,
and forgotten, where you used to stay..
But I can still hear, whenever you sway.

I lie hidden, somewhere here,
In expectations of meeting again,
of being called back to lighten your weight,
of being there to slow down your gait..

You've been running too fast,
I couldn't keep up the pace,
You've left me behind,
in your meaningless race.

Have you come over everything..
the sorrows and the stakes...?
The cruelest jokes,
that life, of us, makes..?

Are you so too strong,
to handle even the worst of the case..?
That you don't even need me,
at times, to wet your face?

Is it that you no more think,
Nor even, at the harshest light, blink?
Or is it that you have closed your eyes,
and promised to never, your sorrow, ink...

It'd be nice to know,
if your mind's as white as snow,
but our bond included the happiness too,
So tell me please, where did that go?

2 comments: