Jan 30, 2011

An Ideal Death

Today, on Martyr's Day, I happened to think of how I would like to die.
Here are the various options I could think of, and against them, my comments.

  • Drowning: It will be a torture, nonetheless not a bad death.  Moreover, since I know swimming, I will try and befriend the waters a bit, praying to them to make it easier :P
  • Burning: It will be really gruesome, to die burning. But I would prefer a bomb or some explosion to the slow, cruel, unrelenting burning of a single fire.
  • Falling: One of the ideal ways.  Reason, one that the free-fall itself will be fascinating, second that it will end abruptly.
  • Assassination: I am no Gandhi, but it will be flattering, if I were assassinated. :P
  • Accident: I don't mind this one.  But it should happen at a time when people around me do not need me anymore, when I have nothing left to do in the world. Plus, it should be suddden and once for all.
  • Disease : A strict NO. However I die, I want to die a very very Healthy person. Extremely healthy...mentally, physically, spiritually and socially.  And that's how I want to live everyday of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I am doing my dissertation on suicide so i could add to the tons of methods priory tested by geniuses :P :P

    But i love the last one. Cause its ditto for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see.... :I

    The last one however--yess... :D

    ReplyDelete