May 17, 2013

Emptiness Phobia

My empty mind
A devil's workshop
My empty hours
One by one they hop

I need something to do
Each and every hour of the day
But sometimes 'Doing' itself
Is not enough in every way

You need someone to talk to
To meet, to share, to laugh with
You need a companion beside you
To prevent your life from being shit

If only I loved sleeping as much!
If only I could sleep my hours away
But I need so much out of each day
That I hate to just lie down that way

I hope this passes soon
I have never felt this low before
Life! please give me better things to do
Than to ask for others' time door to door

Misery, I hate
But something with me is definitely wrong
I wasn't feeling so lonely back then
Why is it such an issue for this long

I will wait for time to be brighter
I will wait for hours to be tighter
I won't stay on in this emptiness
I won't allow myself drown in this mess

The only fear I have however
Is that 'they' won't be needed one day
And then they better not blame me 
If a simple 'sorry' to them, I also say!

No comments:

Post a Comment