Oct 18, 2012

Animosity

There is there is some of it
Enough of it for you to notice
She doesn't do what she used to
With me she acts as if she wasn't supposed to

Are my expectations mistaken
Or is my lens of looking shaken
She smiles but only when facing my side
But a strong indifference does reside

Not that I call her my best friend
Neither that I seek happiness from her
But habit does a bad thing to your mind
And changes in people become unkind

I have begun to hate her now
For the lack of a sense of fairness in her
For the absence of any remorse or guilt
For the blindness to my trust about to wilt

She comes to me only for help
How to do this and how to do that
She treats me like a person you keep as back-up
For any needs that might arise when you wake up

She acts as if afraid of me
She wonders at times what I am up to
Eyes me with ego and suspicion
Feeds daily on a different assumption

2 comments:

  1. sometimes words says too much.....hope things will be get well soon

    :)......happy to read you after a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprising...but felt nice to read this :)

    ReplyDelete