Sep 1, 2011

Inequality - the other side

I am the man, strong and bold
I have no pains, no feelings to hold
You are the woman, delicate and weak
You can easily afford a wet cheek

I often make you a victim
Sometimes you have no choice
But whenever you can,
You strongly raise a voice

They may not always punish me
For wrongs I do to you
But when your eyes tell the story
They believe it through and through

At times, you are the cruel me
And I, the poor you
But can I share my story,
As openly as you do?

6 comments:

  1. nice one Silky. Yes men have feelings too :D, they can be pretty sissy prissy at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dil torne wali ladkiyon bhavnao ko samjho, Silky padkar accha laga ki koi ladki toh samjhi hum bechare ladko ko

    ReplyDelete
  3. A juggler of emotions you are ....by the way nice paintings,never saw them before. I would love to meet you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayee! thanks! :D who is this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep writing,they have a soothing effect.My name is unimportant and boring.Just have praises from a 'someone'.
    They will keep coming as a cost of freshness of your poems.
    Happy diwali...draw a beautiful picture if u have time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u stopped writing ur blog .... :(

    ReplyDelete