Mar 23, 2009

Ruskin Bored

I hate digitization. I wish I had some kind of addiction to Gaming, to Orkutting, to You Tubing, whatever. What was I doing, when the digital life style took off?! Sleeping?? With family and old friends in another city, and with a house 30 good kilometers away from the college, it is difficult to spend time; especially, if you are not given to scrapping or uploading photos and commenting 'aww', 'eww', 'lol' now and then. Here I am, with my solution to boredom; some lazy little poetry. You will see how easy it is to rhyme...and how difficult to make sense.
The time goes by,
I still stand there.
In this progressivist world
I walk back there.
To all those moments
We both did share,
To all those smiles
We laughed so fair.
When I come back
To this lonely new life,
Will you be here to hold my hand,
Will you be here, to take me there...

10 comments:

  1. man if digitzation and being bored can do that to u and make brilliant poetry oooze out i am still wonderingg whatt wonderss u will create if u put u r mind to it .... :).. brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..ewww..lol... :P jus kiddin...loved it...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS WHY I LIKE YOU ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. waah mohtarma daad deni hogi apke iss nayab fann ki......kya hassin nagma tayar kia hai aapne..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. apke sukhriya ke liye........

    nagmo se tanah tum jindgi rhosan karti ho....
    dua kuddha se kuch shama aasi aur jalaye.......

    and no thanks to this one......reply sochne mai time lagta hai yaar

    ReplyDelete